So soft, so snuggly! Meet the fuzziest and most comfortable you will ever sew. An easy , perfect for beginners that's an great gift idea. Fully lined, there are so many combinations you can make! Using sherpa and a regular polar for , you can make such an adorable item!
Cuddling up with a blanket is one of the best ways to relax and unwind. This hooded blanket is extra cozy and it's also perfect for snuggling up with on cold nights. Whether you're watching a movie or spending time with friends, this blanket will make your downtime super comfy. So why not treat yourself to a little bit of luxury? You deserve it!
The blanket hoodie is great for complete beginnners enthusiasts
More Of What's Inside Our Oodie Oversized Hoodie
- A printable format (You will need on your computer to open the PDF files)
- Measurement sheet and size chart
- -by- guide on how to cut and sew your ppattern
- Assembling the
- by Instructions with Illustrations
- Different sizes you can choose from
- A4 and Letter format for printing at home
- A0 for printing at the copy center on A0 paper rolls
- Projector files for projecting the patterns directly onto the using the home projector
Oversized BlanketYour Perfect Size
Is there anything more comforting than slipping into an that feels like a cloud? add some extra warmth and coziness to your life. Come on, let's sew it!
You'll need the following:
- Your Blanky
- Color matching thread
- 1 cm
medium weight woven such as a blanket
How muchdo you need for your diy wearable blanket?
In the table below, you'll find the amount of required based on a width of between 140 and 150 cm. A that uses a different width or - like stripes, plaids, etc - may need to be placed differently so that it fits correctly.
Important step! - Check your contraction!
You can prevent an unpleasant surprise - the contraction of - by adding a little steam to your before cutting. By ironing your at its maximum recommended heat, you can reduce the chance of your garment shrinking after its first wash.
Finished Garment Measurements
Fitting perfectly is the key to finding the perfect garment. The question is, how do you decide which size to make? Despite their importance, body measurements don't always tell the whole story - even in the same size, different styles can fit differently.
When determining the most appropriate size for your sewing project, it is helpful to consult a finished garment measurements table.
To give you a better idea of how this hoodie blanket pattern will fit in its finished state, the table below lists its dimensions. Knowing this information will help you sew clothes that are guaranteed to fit you perfectly.
How To Sew It
An Oversized - Instructions
1. If the fabric is sheer, overlock the seam allowances of the pocket. fig 1
2. Tuck the pocket openings seam allowance to the wrong side and press to crease. Stitch the top of folded pocket at 2.4 cm from the edge. fig 2
3. Fold in the other four edges and press to crease. Topstitch on the edge. Press entire pocket turned to the right side. fig 3
4. Take the completed pocket and overlap it to the front piece main fabric, where the pocket placement is marked on the pattern, matching the corners with the pattern marking. Secure in pins and stitch the pocket on top of the existing seam fig 4
5. Sew the front and back pieces together at the shoulder seams using a 1 seam allowance. Press the seam open and neaten the edges with an overlock stitch. fig 5
6. Pin the sleeve, flat, right side to right side, to the armhole. Align the sleeve between the two notches on the armhole, and match the central notch with the shoulder seam.
Sew in place using a 1 cm seam allowance. Neaten the seam using a 3-thread serger stitch or a small zigzag stitch and press toward the sleeve.
7. Sew a 1cm seam to join the side front and back of the garment together, starting from the wrist until the hem of the hoodie. Press the seam open and overlock.
8. Sew the hood pieces, the two layers right sides together, on the center back line. fig 7
9. Repeat step 5-8 with the lining pieces
10. Sew the main fabric hood with the lining hood on the straight edge. fig 8 Turn the hood inside out and topstitch at 3 or 4 cm from the edge.
11. The hood is sewn into the neckline, right sides together with the main fabric. Use a 0.5 cm seam allowance. Add the lining bodice, right side together with the hood lining and sew all 4 layers at 1 cm.
12. Turn the assemble inside out and topstitch at 0.5 cm from the neckline seam. fig 9
13. Sew the hem of the bodice, lining and main fabric, right sides together, using a 1 cm seam allowance. Turn the blouse over to the right side through the sleeve.
14. Fold the cuff in half, widthwise, right side to right side, and then fold it again. Sew the sides together. Turn over the cuff and press the cuff in half. fig 10
15. Sew the sleeve and sleeve lining at the wrist, wrong side together, using a 0.5 cm allowance.
16. Sew the 2 raw edged of the sleeve cuff with the lower part of the sleeve, right sides together and sew at 1 cm. Overlock and press the seam.
That's all there is to it! Your fleece hoodie pattern is ready to pamper you. Your hard work has paid off! Congratulations!
can be challenging, we totally get it. To make this sweatshirt fleece more interesting, we created a video demonstration! It's common for some people to prefer to learn by watching someone else do it, so we made sure we included this option! With the , you'll learn how to complete every of this and feel confident that you can create something you are proud to wear. Visit our YouTube channel to watch the video!
Craft with Ease Using Our Sewing Patterns
The importance of patterns in sewing cannot be overstated. By providing a blueprint for construction, they simplify the sewing process and ensure that each piece is cut to the appropriate size and shape. As well as guide how to put together the garment, they eliminate the guesswork associated with complicated sewing projects. As well as providing structure and direction, they can make a world of difference.
So why not give sewing patterns a try? Explore the versatility of sewing patterns and wear your own artwork. We offer a wide selection of stylish sewing patterns and related items.
There's a style for every sewing project!
Join The Action With Our Free Sewing Patterns
This digital PDF sewing pattern is for personal use only. No part of the pattern can be shared, reproduced, or resold in any format. Thank you so much!
**Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. If you have problems or questions, feel free to contact me via message