Look effortlessly cool with our denim jumpsuit pattern. A modern sewing pattern for strong, independent spirits! Its fashion sewing design is sure to be an instant hit at any occasion you choose to wear it. But you don't have to take our word for it, just sew it yourself and thank us later!
- Surplice V-neck
- Long Sleeves
- Handy pockets
How To Style And Wear Your Denim Jumpsuit Sewing Pattern
The street style-approved Utilitarian Denim Overall will be your new favorite casual ally for a comfy look with a contemporary edge. Rock it with sneakers and a crossbody bag; style it with ankle boots and a neutral color blazer for a street-smart look, or even with your trusted mules. You can layer it with bomber and leather jackets, maxi coats, or chunky cardigans. The sartorial options are endless.
Jojo Denim Jumpsuit Sewing Pattern Overview
Sturdy cotton denim creates this flight suit-style jumpsuit with a round neckline and long sleeves. Front patch pockets and a tying cord add classic utilitarian details at the front. It is so comfortable that you will always want to wear it!
The Jojo denim overall pattern is great for an medium skilled sewing enthusiast
More Of What's Inside Our Denim Jumpsuit Pattern
- A printable PDF sewing pattern
- format (You will need Adobe Reader on your computer to open the PDF files)
- Measurement sheet and size chart
- Step-by-step guide on how to cut and sew
- Assembling the pattern piece
- Step by Step Instructions with Illustrations
- A whole bunch of sizes to choose from! 2-14 (US) / 34-46 (EU)
- A4 and Letter format for printing at home
- A0 for printing at the copy center on A0 paper rolls
- Projector files for projecting the patterns directly onto the fabric using the home projector
*All files are compressed in the ZIP archive for easy downloading. All sizes have separate files, you only need to print the files that are relevant to you.
Easily download our sewing patterns and get started sewing right away! No paper pattern will be shipped to you.
Sewing Your Perfect Size Overall Jean Pattern
We'll make this easy and fun! By the time you're finished with this sewing guide, your sewing skills will have given way to a unique sense of style. You won't be able to stop at just one item either - we know that once people see how good their wardrobe can look with sewing patterns, they'll want more!
Let's jump in!
- Your Jojo PDF pattern
- Preferred fabric
- Color matching thread
- 4 cm metal snaps/buttons
- elastic 1 cm wide (36 cm size 36)
- Sewing Machine
- 2.5 cm at the top of the pockets
- 1.5 cm the rest of the reserves in the pockets
- 1 cm for the rest of the seams
- 2 cm hem
We recommend using a medium weight woven fabric for your sewing pattern. Our favorite choices are denim, tercot, rayon challis cotton twill fabrics because they're durable yet breathable which makes them perfect to withstand year-round wear!
How much fabric do you need for your diy jean boilersuit pattern?
Here's a handy chart to help you determine how much fabric to purchase for your size. Based on a useful width of material between 140 and 150 centimeters, you just need to adjust the placement of pieces if you use a different width or pattern (like stripes, prints) so the finished item will fit the available width.
Check your contraction!
Make sure your fabric's contraction is known before you cut it. You can determine this by ironing and steaming the raw material at its highest temperature recommendation. This method ensures that your finished garment will remain true to its sewn size after being washed for the first time.
It is best to purchase 5% more than your project requires to account for any shrinkage
How To Sew
Sewing A Denim overall Jumpsuit - Instructions
It's time to get crafty and sew a new look with our overall pattern! Let me show you how easy it is :)
- The pockets are being prepared. Overlock on the top edge and iron inwards according to the notches on the pattern. Give a topstitch at 2 cm
- Bend the rest of the pocket seam allowances 1.5cm inwards and iron
- Apply the pockets on the front of the jumpsuit according to the marks on the pattern
- Sew the yoke on the back, overlock the seam allowance and iron. Give a topstitch at 0.5 cm , catching the seam allowance also
- Sew the 2 backs of the pants on the center back. Overlock the seam and iron
- Attach the back of the bust to the back of the pants. Overlock the seam and iron, then sew the elastic on the seam
- Sew the shoulders, overlock the seam and iron. Give a topstitch at 0.5 cm
- Insert the sleeve into the armhole, taking care to meet the notches. Overlock and iron , then sew a topstitch at 0.5 cm
- The hem of the sleeves and the pants are overlocked
- Sew the side seam, starting from the hem of the sleeve to the hem of the pants. Iron and overlock the seam
- Sew the 2 faces on the center front, in the slit area, iron and overlock the seam
- Sew the inside seam of the pants, overlock and iron
- Turn the hems of the sleeves and trousers 2 cm inward, iron and sew a topstitch at 1.8 cm
- Prepare the back collarstands and sew them with the buttonstands together. Iron the seams open
- Sew the 2 plackets on the inner edge, cut narrow the seam allowance and turn the seam, then iron carefully to form the final shape
- Apply the tops of the metal snaps, according to the markings on the pattern, on the right inner side of the button stand
- Apply the final placket on the neckline of the jumpsuit. Iron the seam allowance and overlock
- Attach the 2 parts of the placket to the jumpsuit at the bottom, taking care that the right side is above the left one and sew. Overlock the seam, iron it downwards and give it a 0.5cm stitch
- Add the lower parts of the metal snaps on the left stand, taking care to be next to the others
- Sew the cord, turn and iron
- Apply the cord in the middle of the back through a vertical seam in the waist area
It's done, you're done! We hope our tutorial was of help to you and that your work culminated in a successful outcome. Can't wait to see what you'll create next!
Sewing Inspiration - Make sure you don't miss out stylish patterns
Get a sneak peek at other jumpsuits patterns in our main category and choose from a variety of styles in a wide range of sizes.
This digital pattern is for personal use only. No part of the pattern can be shared, reproduced, or resold in any format. Thank you so much!
**Due to the electronic nature of this pattern, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. If you have problems or questions, feel free to contact me via message